Sunday 30 October 2011

How to connect a laptop/pc to tv


First I will just show you what your end result will be:


Now I am going to tell you how to actually do this.

First, you will need one HDMI cable. The picture on the left is a HDMI cable. Of course the wiring CAN be different, it's just the ends are important. Next you need to find the ports in your laptop/pc and your tv that are designed for the cable. Stick both ends in. One in laptop/pc and one into the TV. The tv will automatically recognise your laptop/pc and it should work. Any questions just comment :)
Oh and good luck!! :)

2 comments:

  1. That is very attention-grabbing, You’re a very professional blogger. I have joined your feed and look ahead to in the hunt for extra of your great post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!


    locksmith tools

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much for commenting and i am glad i helped! However, i am not a professional blogger. If i want to share things with the world, i do.
      Also please subscribe to my youtube account youtube.com/dtonesxd
      and if you like give me more suggestions to write about

      Delete